Careers | Benefits
We offer a competitive benefits package to include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance. Coverage is effective the first of the next month from the date of hire.
- Educational and professional training assistance. A maximum contribution of $3,500 per calendar year is provided toward your educational and training costs.
- 401(K) plan. Contribute on a pre-tax basis based on the IRS maximum allowable amount and the additional catch-up for those over 50. In addition, ARTI provides a discretionary employer match. Open enrollment is every quarter and the plan has a four-year vesting schedule.
- Flexible Spending Account. ARTI provides up to $1,000 for health care expenses not covered by insurance. For Dependent Care, employees are allowed to contribute up to $5,000 for tax-free reimbursement for child day care expenses. Both require individual annual enrollment.
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance. ARTI makes contributions on behalf of the active, full-time employee.
- Holiday, personal and miscellaneous leave for full-time employees. ARTI observes the ten national holidays. Full-time employees accrue personal leave at 15 days per year; and miscellaneous leave includes military or jury duty, and bereavement leave.
- Other benefits include:
- Employee assistance program;
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union;
- Employee recognition program;
- Incentive compensation and bonus program;
- Company sponsored events;
- Supplemental insurance; and
- Pre-tax public transportation program – SmartTrip available in the DC metro area only.