Careers | Benefits
What we offer
ARTI provides a competitive benefits package to all of our full-time employees. Part-time employees are eligible to participate in the 401(K) Plan. ARTI offers a comprehensive benefit package, which enhances employees job satisfaction and retention.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. Coverage is effective the first of the next month from the date of hire.
- Educational and Professional Training Assistance. A maximum contribution of $3,500 per calendar year is provided toward your educational, certifications, professional memberships, and training costs.
- 401(K) Plan. Contribute on a pre-tax basis based on the IRS maximum allowable amount and the additional catch-up for those over 50. In addition, the company provides a discretionary employer match. Open enrollment is every quarter and employees are immediately 100% vested.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan. ARTI has an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) for eligible full-time employees and part-time employees. This Plan is a special type of retirement plan that provides an ownership interest in Company Stock for employees.
- Flexible Spending Account. An employee can elect up to $2,500 pre-tax for health care (medical, dental & vision) expenses not covered by insurance. For Dependent Care, employees are allowed to contribute up to $5,000 for tax-free reimbursement for child day care expenses. Both require individual annual enrollment. Finally, there is a Commerical Parking FSA for up to $250 a month in pre-tax job site parking and enrollment/changes can be made throughout the year.
- Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance. The company makes contributions on behalf of the active, full-time employee.
- Holiday, Personal and Miscellaneous Leave for Full-time Employees. The company observes the 10 national holidays. Full-time employees accrue personal leave at 15 days per year; and miscellaneous leave includes military or jury duty, and bereavement leave.
- Other benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union;
- Bonus Award program;
- Pre-tax public transportation program – SmartTrip available in the DC metro area only.